Wednesday, April 7, 2010

See You No More

It was a few times that I have been dreaming about baby.

In this one dream, I dreamt that baby came back to me. Not alone, bringing together a female cat (his wife) and two cute kittens. In that dream I was so happy for the reunion and also for the addition. The kittens were so cute.

But then a number of mad dogs came to us, growling, and obviously wanting to eat baby and his family. Seeing as baby is oblivious of the danger I tried very hard to keep baby and his family away from the dogs. But my priority is baby because there is no way that I'm gonna lose him again.

Then it ends abruptly.

It wasnt until a few hours after I woke up, it hit me that I failed saving my baby and I'll never see him again... Nangis nangis nangis nangis and nangis.. Gila sedeh :'[

p/s : I really really really miss you baby

4 comments:

kamal said...

u told me the dream has no end..so let me end it..

u fought the dogs bravely and they all scared of u and ran away jauh2...
then u, baby and his family live happily ever after...the end~

wani gaga gugu gege said...

huk2.. how i wish it is true..

Anis said...

i nak jadi foster mom for d baby.boleh?may i see u in d next dream?hahaha :P

wani gaga gugu gege said...

@anis : boleh, haha, foster mum ek. pastu jadi foster grandmum for the kittens. keh2