Gila lamak xpost in here. My hands have been itching for weeks to write something, tho, but I havent got the time. So, thanks Anis for tagging me! :
"Once you have been tagged,you are suppose to write a note, with 25 random thing, fact, habits or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated."
1) I can't ride a bicycle. Trust me. Jgn gelak k!!!!
2) I am a sucker for good food. I spend so much money on good food. More than I spend on my clothes, accessories, bags and stuffs,
3) If I am really upset, my temperature will rise and my body will feel hot. So if you happen to touch me, and it feels like I'm running a fever when I don't look sick, it means I am upset.
4) If I am really upset, and on the verge of crying, I will feel more emotional if someone is very kind to me, and I will cry instantly. So, kalo aku tgh upset, biarkan je aku, nnt kalo pujuk aku makin upset and nangis.
5) I like the smell of the people that I adore, like my boyfriend, or my cat (ok, maybe my cat is not a person, but she's my baby)
6) I don't cry easily in front of people, even in front of my close friends. If I cry in front of you, it means that I am hurt, real baddd
7) I have been doubting my capability as a real engineer.
8) I have been upset a lot lately and it's because of my work.
9) When I get really nervous, the gastric will come and I will get really really sick (vomit)
10) I always try my best to be as punctual as I can. Because I believe that one of the attributes that can make you successful is punctual.
11) If do things in a rush, I will get dizzy. Like literally.
12 ) I am not a tidy person, nor am I selekeh. I am in between.
13) I never know how to dress as pretty as my friends.
14) I have this problem with my body, a big tummy, since God-knows-when.
15) And I also wish that I have a different physical appearance, more matured, not a child like appearance. This body is not really useful especially when you need to gain people's trust and respect when u are an engineer. Argh!! Not gemok tho.
16) I depend a lot on my dad, which I have to change and start living on my own.
17) My siblings are bigger than me, except for my 11 years old brother who is already almost the same height as me.
18) My mother is smaller than me, making her the smallest in the family.
19) I have lots of guy friends, but I only have one close guy friend, and one bestest guy friend.
20) I don't really open up to people even my close friends. I am scared of letting people down, and people letting me down.
21) I have this favourite bolster, that I have since I am 13 years old. I call it 'bantal busuk'.
22) I am not lady like. And I am not a tomboy. I am in between.
23) I get sleepy and comfy when someone play with my hair. But not everyone can touch my hairrr
24) I like fantasy books. Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. But not Lord of The Ring tho. Seriously boring. Chick lits are second.
25) I once used the land line to call my then boyfriend and friends. My parents have to pay app. Rm1k. Huehue.
It's been 5 weeks since I updated. I miss my classmates and my life in UTP already. Having read their blogs, I realized there's so much that I have been missing in these 5 weeks.
I am doing good, tho I constantly say that I have no money and no job, I actually have been helping my father with his IBS Trainings. And get a few hundred bucks from every training that I handled. Since this IBS Trainings can also be included in the construction category, I have been meeting all kinds of people from the construction world. The participants of the trainings are mostly contractors, or contractors wannabe or Civil engineering final year students, and most of them are older than me.
When I was a civil engineering student, I never fully understood how difficult it is being a female engineer. Having to face the prejudice and all. Esp when my physical appearance is like this. When I went for training in a construction company, my supervisor gave me this to answer "What are the obstacles of being a female engineer?"
I have no idea what to answer at that time. I only answered based on my logic.
But now, I am glad to give him a few pages of answer for this question.
I got a job in KK, Sabah, which will start this weekend. I am kinda nervous (not the sick and vomit level), that I am going there by my own, not having my father by my side and guide me like he did these past few weeks. I will basically do the same thing like I did here, plus managing the company. Planning to invite boyfriend to come to KK for a visit later on too.
I guess I will face the same thing too in KK, and I have to find away to make people see me as their trainer, or as their manager, not a fresh grad kid who earns nothing to be in that position.
I know this will be over after months of experience.
Oh, before I forget;
p/s : This evening, I randomly asked the mobile shop man what age do I look like, and do I look like a kid to him. He said maybe. huh.
Note to self : Don't get to obsessed with this.