Sunday, March 6, 2011

Signature


I am sure all of us have changed our signatures from time to time. I was renewing my ATM pin the other day (because I forgot my ATM pin) and need to sign some forms. So I used my current signature but it was not accepted because my signature when I signed up for the account was different.

I mean, I was only 13 yrs old at that time. Apa2 pun, everything went well and I got a new ATM card. (After more than 4 months not being able to withdraw money from my account, Ha ha)


My signature when I was 13. (Not so accurate). But acceptable. When I was 13 I just signed however I want, and it must be a fancy one, which explains the curly style.


This, I am sure, my UTP friends are familiar with. I changed my signature because I need an easy signature, for my friends to sign the attendance list whenever I can't come to class. Hiks2.


This one is the most recent signature. Haha. I have to change my signature when I joined the working world, especially since I need to sign papers, docs, letters to government agencies and stuff. So I discarded the childish signature of my name and made a new one. Oh, another important thing is it must be easy to forge too, in case other staffs need me to sign any papers but I was not available.


p/s : Going back home next week. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Rose Idayu Roslan said...

cntik signature baru :)

Unknown said...

thank u2 haha

redblaque said...

my English teacher used to say, signatures should allow ppl to recognize our name as practiced in the UK. but Malaysians like to simply scribble to make it look fancy until nobody can know the name of the person undersigned.. lol

wani gaga gugu gege said...

yalah, nang patut nmpk ada nama kta, thats why my latest signature represent my nickname.. wani. just tambah curly skit dpn yalah. xda motip. hahaha

kamal said...

eiii comel2 je sign dia...mcm orgnye gak...hik3