Monday, October 11, 2010

Terkial-kial Macam Sial

Today is the shittiest day of my life because

-slept at 5am and woke up at 9am because were so nervous fearing that everything will go wrong again (and damn i was right) and i went straight to the lab although my head was literally up in the clouds

-wasted 5 hours for fyp which resulted into nothing
in fact, i wasted the whole semester for the goddamn project

-got mad at by boyfriend for no reason

-have to accept the fact that my fyp is doomed.

-there's only one thing left to do. which I despise the most. but I am desperate

and oh, my music player was randomly on travis - 'why does it always rain on me' while in the lab. ironic much?

p/s : kena buat solat hajat

3 comments:

-mujahid- said...

kamal jgk jd mangasa.................

kamal said...

bese la aku...punchbag..hahah

wani gaga gugu gege said...

xfair salah kan aku blk.. sape suruh ko tdo.. dahla