Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Late Night Request

Got this from Anis. Thank you Anis~~

Oh,sorrow, won't you flow out?
These tired veins have dried
This tired soul has burned out
Collect her
Bring her back here next to me
Cause I need her now
I need her touch so desperately
So go now, dont come till the night is done
And I will wait for you
Yeah I will wait for you

Oh distance,oh why wont you disappear?
This electric love is so tiring and so dear
Collect her, bring her back here next to me
Cause I need her now
Oh yeah I need her now
So go now, dont come till the job is done
And I will wait for you
Yeah I will wait for you...

p/s : This song is for you.

3 comments:

Anis said...

welcome :D
wanie, suruh kamal nyanyi test sama tak suare :P

kamal said...

lagu pe ni? xtau pong..

wani gaga gugu gege said...

@anis : haha.. suara kamal lagi macho hahaha

@kamal : download ler. late night request - the great spy experiment