Saturday, September 19, 2009

reminiscing.

Back then;

- haha i found this. and guess what? it still applies after all these years. but the difference now is that i love my boyf and he is the one who can always turn me on no matter how he is and what he has. :) and also want to add to the list of things that turns me off, emo people (sikit2 merajuk, sikit2 xmok tegur, sikit2 xmok kwn, that sort of behaviour disgust me to the core)

- i realize my english is better when im emo

- and i realize it took me a loooooong time to get over my ex

- and andddd i realize some people borrowed my clothes a few years back and never return it!

- i used to have a pea for a brain and i think i still have a pea for a brain just that it has upgraded a bit haha

- and i whined too much i was practically a whiner

- i often did 'pep-talks' for myself

- 2005 graduation;

i love this pic!! :DD

- me and my ex used to have this conv.
aziz : wani, u believe in destiny?
wani : yeah. why?
aziz : well, nothing really. its just that i still have the feeling that we will be together one day even if now or later on i meet someone else.
wani : maybe...

but now? hm hm everything ends well eventho both of us are not together anymore :PPP

- i used to love driving but now i hate it!

- i was so depressed that i used to take anti-depressants

- my xangan friends are nice.. i miss them

- i wanted to open a bakery! hahah :)

- and i often took these quizzes often :P




Your Love Style is Agape



You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.

Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.

You are willing to sacrifice your world for your sweetie.

Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.

For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.




- i used to have a wishlist but i dont anymore not when i realize that life is a bitch :)

dah. i stopped reading my xanga up until middle of 2006.

wowzerssss three posts in a day! this has to be a record.
and whaddya know! i am still in the office sitting here doing nothing just for the sake of attendance and oh how fun it is! whoopdeedoo!

i still dont have the mood to celebrate Eid's.

p/s : i'm digging Vanilla Sky's, Umbrella. download la to listen k! too lazy to post the song here

2 comments:

Rose Idayu Roslan said...

sambil baca post ni sambil layan lagu sedeyh..
:)

kamal said...

huhu...mst ko boring gle ni smpai 3 post sehari...duhh