Monday, August 4, 2008

may you have a wonderful life forever and ever

i went to the doctor today hoping that with some luck i'll get some sleeping pills. but the doctor borrowed me this instead;


yea... you got it right, the title is Kemurungan (depresi) ialah sejenis penyakit. and i do feel depressed today coz i thought my boyfriend hates me.

I..... honestly never thought of reading such book, but when i read it, the details and the symptoms are so.....!!!! aaarghhh how come a happy go lucky person like me can be depressed?? even my friends didnt believe me at first and laughed when i showed them this book.

yala, i DID mentioned about being depressed sometimes but i never thought it wud be this serious.

no wonder ive been having chest pains all these while my depression is getting worse. the doctor said i shud take no more flu pills and try to overcome the depression myself. and try to eat healthy foods and try to sleep early and exercise (which ive started this evening, gone jogging).

everytime i feel some kind of emotion that triggers my heart to pump faster (sad, or nervous for instance) i'll almost immediately feel the pain in the chest physically which is so annoying bcoz it means that i'll have the chest pains almost all the time!! and if it gets worse i'll feel like the blood rushes to my head and i'll instantly feel hot and cold at the same time. sheesh. and i thought it was the flu pills that caused me to feel that way.

and he said that all of this comes from my mind, my thoughts which i have to banish them, the negative thoughts i mean. but seriously, my last doctor said the same thing too, and my mother.. but i dunno how to overcome it, in the book it mentioned some ways to overcome it, but mostly in the end it involves taking anti-depressant pills.

hu. dont wanna be sick. hate being sick ):

i miss my mother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope it's not bipolar disorder.now i know why u took pills.sorry ya?

syara said...

wani
kita sama!
bley borrow buku tu tk?
haha

bedazzled said...

babe, i know i may sound skeptical tapi nak....

...mbak smyg. mun depress bykkan istighfar. and amalkan ngaji k.

"no matter where u are, Tuhan tetap sama bah," a friend of mine told be before I flew here. and I hold to it till today.

take care :)

bedazzled said...

babe, i know i may sound skeptical tapi nak....

...mbak smyg. mun depress bykkan istighfar. and amalkan ngaji k.

"no matter where u are, Tuhan tetap sama bah," a friend of mine said to me before I flew here. and I hold to it till today.

take care :)

bedazzled said...

haha delete ktk gak sigek comment ya. nok first ya. ada ndah antar byk gia. thanks xxx

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

hahaha.dpt buku?