Thursday, May 15, 2008

better never than late

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. Already done this

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

  1. Cockroaches
  2. Losing my loved ones
  3. Having to repeat any subjects or fail any subject its the same
  4. Not getting what i want so much
  5. Death
  6. Police, their very existence scares me -dont ask me why
  7. Hantu tetek. hahahahahahaahahah
7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
  1. Rihanna - Take A Bow
  2. Radiohead - Creep
  3. Sheila On 7 - Buat Aku Tersenyum
  4. Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven
  5. Duffy - Mercy
  6. Paramore - My Heart
  7. The Rain - Dengar Bisikku
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
  1. Manede
  2. Cibai
  3. ahahaha...........
  4. U decide.
  5. Oooo...
  6. I love you
  7. I miss you
7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
  1. My glasses - now that i realized im getting blind!!
  2. My bantal busuk
  3. My towel busuk
  4. Er... My sayang bucuk? hahah..
  5. My Scientific Calculator - cannot sit for exam doe if i dont have my calculator
  6. My family and friends
  7. My health since i got so little of it right now
7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
  1. Changed my perception towards people here in east malaysia
  2. eh ntah lah.




ada paper esok and i think im gonna flunk it. tell me that im wrong... :((((

2 comments:

bedazzled said...

u can do it, love!

Anonymous said...

oy cibai doe.. manede wakakaka apa jak la kitak tok. hope everything is fine. miss u too pek. sik sabar mok balit daaah :\