Friday, April 11, 2008

hampa

i dont think about him anymore but every now and then he'll come into my thoughts subconciously, without me realizing it.

i dont think about him anymore but i dreamt about him everynite.

i dont think about him anymore but i found myself missing him.

i dont think about him anymore but i found myself asking about him to other people.

this seriously has reached to a dangerous level, i cant even control it anymore. i have to get rid of this disease!!

i love my boyfriend. i DO. its just that i have to get him out of my system completely... somehow.

4 comments:

::askmie:: said...

format je balik system kao. huhu..btw, semoge cepat sembuh!

Anonymous said...

i miss ktkorg oyy

wani gaga gugu gege said...

i miss u guys too!

Zack said...

i miss u wani hehehe =P