Thursday, August 20, 2009

bananas

tragedy of the day.. my car was impaired, just bcoz that sial big car was too close to mine. if i were given the chance to yell at him, i would gladly say "ey, just bcoz u have a bigger car doesnt mean that u can just shove me out of the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" if i dont want to give him way, its my right la its not that the road is his and he used the shortcut and dont bother to queue while other people penat2 queue which i personally think is so selfish thats why la i refused to give him way, why would i give him way anyway when he doesnt even bother to give signal yah emo dah aku tok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*take deep breathes*

anyway do u know that Kuala Lumpur got 3rd place for the most rude cities among the 52 cities surveyed? and i think its not only Kuala Lumpur that deserves the 3rd place its the whole Malaysia and i am speaking this not only for other people but for myself too. i am not saying this blindly;

1st, i dunno how it leads to this, but the so-called pakcik who is supposed to be matured la kononnya, can walk up to my car (we're waiting for the traffic light to turn green) and yell at me, yes, yell at me in front of everyone on the road like a gangster he is dah la taik lalat besar.

2nd, this one is when i was watching madagascar 2 in the cinema and someone called me on my cell, i answered and i didnt even realized that i was talking loudly, after done talking i heard the Indian sitting next to me calling me names, terrible names, if i werent having an anxiety attack just bcoz of the rage that i felt at that time i wudve sprayed her with my drinks and tell her that she can tell me nicely about that instead of calling me names.

3rd, this morning la! i think that bastard purposely scratched my car and damage the bumper bcoz i wont give him way but i rather have the car scratched than give him way! so there!

it is a shame, the Malaysia that we are so proud of, actually have rude citizens (of all time).

and to think that i am saying this when we are approaching the independence day. Bah! screw the independence day. aku tgh emo tok.

ok, i m done venting my anger here. hehe byebye

4 comments:

bLueSpeCky said...

i second u..:) if u use public transport, the rudeness is worse..sumtimes raser nak tembak2 je orang2 camni..hehe

farhazoeLa said...

wani, ahaha, so jom gune kerete kebal nak x everytime pegi keje?
mereka akan bagi laluan percuma, or else, kereta besar tuh nak kene lenyek ke kan?

*tapi tolong amik lesen kereta kebal la ok, or else kene saman kan? dan lagi satu, bile dah dapat lesen, suruh kamal buat sewa kereta kebal, satu hari rm50, tapi sbb kau awek die, so free la.

*harga diesel jugak turut meningkat~

Rose Idayu Roslan said...

kal aau aku pun bengang gak!!

Beelzenef said...

ouh so true +_+ i'm sure you've seen a lot of rude shopkeepers too huh