Friday, February 27, 2009

one year.. and counting

Him;
who's always there for me thru thick and thin.
who's only presence can take away my pain.
who's face that i always miss (even when im with you :P, that explains the staring most of the time).
who's willing to do almost anything for me.
who's fond of teasing me most of the time.
who's smell is my favourite smell of all time (no need perfume, hehe)
who's embrace is my favourite place in the world.
whom i call bucuk but actually smells nice.
who's goofy smile always brings a smile of my own.
who still loves me even when im being a bitch.
who knows how im feeling without me even telling.
who's willing to bear listening to all the gossips (coz im a busybody).
who i cant help but not feel angry or mad anymore when i look at him.

to be my bestfriend, lover, protector, and everything else at once, must be a hard job to do. i know coz im a difficult person, but still you stayed with me (tho at certain times, i expected u to run or give up on me). thank you for everything. we've gone this far, and yes, i still love you and will always be insyaAllah.

Happy Anniversary Sayang! :)

gamba blur :( but still cute hehe

babai....

2 comments:

Dosz said...

Selamat bergumbira. haha :)

Me. said...

waniiiiiii congratz!!!btw,nangga latest post kak ille abt levi's.interested pdh aaa...can cari it for u:)