Friday, January 23, 2009

happy (late) new year

i was listening to James Blunt - Same Mistake when i remembered it was around the middle of January last year that i listened to the same song too and cried a few times over it :) and it reminds me of this post and i was reminded of how depressed and sad i felt at that time. (and not to mention, lame)

ive been putting off on posting this new year post but i guess right now is better than never.
recalling my last year's resolution;

-to be a better person. CHECK~
-to stop taking meds just to make myself sleep every night. hell yeah CHECK~~~
-to stop, literally, and this time i really really mean it, having the need to have one or a couple of cigs everytime i feel like my head is going to burst with pressure CHECK!!~~
-to have a flat tummy not check...
-to be really happy by the end of the year CHECK :)
-to get over aziz. CHECK CHECK CHECK~~~~

gawddd.. i never imagined i wud achieve almost all of my last year's resolution as i thought resolutions are so overrated. honestly i dont really know what overrated means but whatever :)

so, these years resolutions;

-to complete my prayers five times a day
-to be in a dean's list
-to be a less agressive driver
-to stop stereotyping, or judge people easily

dah, thats all, i dont want to have so many resolutions. dont want to get too confident with myself. and (second) last but not least, i love my boyfriend so much.. (yes people, lets all puke.... hehe)

the pictures summarizes the second half of my 2008 :)


raya 2008



memek kissing my cheek





ah, 2008 was a blast. :) happy new year people.

blogspot is being wacky!! kimaa...k... tok aku mok emo tok

2 comments:

hamlet said...

*am puking*
ok, jk~
nice resolutions u have there. as for me, I use a widescreen resolutions. 1280 X 800 only.
but that's more than enough since im using laptop btw. hihih

wani gaga gugu gege said...

haha.. :P i dont even know my laptop's resolution