Saturday, December 13, 2008

getting old

when i turned 20, i expected some changes in me, maybe to feel more mature, or to have bigger chests, or to miraculously have lots and lots of money in the account.. or. hehe i dont know what else exactly that i expected. but then i still stammer when im in an awkward situation, and i still keep my old bolster (already yellowing), i still watch spongebob squarepants and im still my old self. hehe

my birthday was a blast nonetheless. had dinner with family the night before at the garden steamboat restaurant and tonight had dinner with friends at the pizza hut, which i dont forget to mention, we got free dessert at the pizza hut because they happen to have free treat for birthdays. hehe

okay i dont know what else to write so here are my wishlist for my birthday :

1. a brand new sony camera
2. brand new purse
3. brand new laptop

generally thats it. hehe so u know what to get me and its not too late to buy me the pressies! :D thank you so much! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Penternak Seh said...

hepii bezdayy.. smoga ape yg wish 4 ur bezday 2 dapat..